Job Profile :
- Should have a working experience of at least 10 to 12 years in a plant of a medium/large sized organisation.
- Out of above at least six years should be at middle management level.
- Experience in managing stores activities is necessary.
- Should have reasonable knowledge of GST and custom related matters.
- Should have complete knowledge of plant accounting and material accounting.
- Knowledge of cross-functional activities essential. Experience of ERP environment (preferably SAP) essential.
- Monitoring and controlling commercial activities at plant relating to material receiving, material storage, dispatch ,invoicing and exports.
- Ensuring correctness of statutory and internal records of GST, and DGFT related records.
- Control stores activities. Maintenance of inventory , sales, MIS related plant operations through the ERP system.
- Support all plant activities from commercial viewpoint. Dealing with internal audits, management audit and compliance audits . Liaison with Govt. authorities.
- Ensuring the compliance of Export import policy, custom / rules. Ensure smooth and efficient commercial function.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Oil and Gas / Energy / Power / Infrastructure
Functional Area: Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Role Category: Senior Management
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time